- E. Canuto, C. Novara, L. Massotti, C. Carlucci and C. Perez Montenegro, Spacecraft dynamics and control: the embedded model control approach, Elsevier Aerospace Engineering Series, Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford, UK, 2018.
- E. Canuto, L. Colangelo, M. Lotufo and S. Dionisio, “Satellite-to-satellite attitude control of a long-distance spacecraft formation for the Next Generation Gravity Mission”, European J. Control, Vol. 25, September 2015, pp. 1-16.
- Canuto, L. Colangelo, M. Buonocore , L. Massotti and B. Girouart, “Orbit and formation control for low-earth-orbit gravimetry drag-free satellites”, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part G, Journal of Aerospace Engineering, Vol. 229, No. 7, 2015, pp. 1194-1213.
- C. Novara, E. Canuto and D. Carlucci, “Control of systems with sector-bounded nonlinearities: robust stability and command effort minimization by disturbance rejection”, Control Theory and Technology, Vol. 14, No. 3, 2016, pp. 177-191.
- L. Colangelo, L. Massotti, E. Canuto and C. Novara, “Embedded model control GNC for the Next Generation Gravity Mission”, Acta Astronautica, Vol. 140, 2017, pp. 497-508.
- W. Acuna Bravo, A. Molano Jimenez and E. Canuto, “Embedded model control, performance limits: A case study”, DYNA, Vol. 84 No. 201, 2017, pp. 267-277.
- W. Acuna Bravo, E. Canuto, M. Agostani and M. Bonadei, “Proportional electro-hydraulic valves: an embedded model control solution”, Control Engineering Practice, Vol. 62, 2017, pp. 22-35.
- C. Huang, E. Canuto and C. Novara, “The four-tank control problem: Comparison of two disturbance rejection control solutions”, ISA Transactions, Vol. 71, Part 2, November 2017, pp. 252-271.
- E. Canuto, C. Novara and L. Colangelo, “Embedded model control: reconciling modern control theory and error-based control design”, Control Theory and Technology, Vol. 16, No. 4, November 2018, pp. 261-283.
- M.A. Lotufo, L. Colangelo, C. Perez-Montenegro, E. Canuto and C. Novara, “UAV quadrotor attitude control: An ADRC-EMC combined approach”, Control Engineering Practice, Vol. 84, 2019, pp. 13-22.